BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (General/Honors):-
- DURATION: 3 Academic years consisting of three pars I, II & III.
- QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION :
A Student who has passed the intermediate Examination in commerce of a Board/University or from any recognized institution is eligible for admission to B.Com (General/ Hons) Part I course keeping in the view of following provisions:
- For offering hons. degree the student must have obtained not less then 45% marks at the Intermediate Commerce examination on aggregate of commerce paper or any group of commerce subject. In case of CBSE and ICSE Examinations a candidate must have secured aggregate of 45% in commerce papers at +2 level examinations.
- A Student of Science / Arts who desires to change his faculty and wants to pursue B.Com Hons. course can do so only if he/she has obtained not less than 45% marks in aggregate at I.SC/I.A Examinations.
- A Student who has obtained 45% marks in aggregate at I.SC or I.A examinations may be admitted for B.Com (General) Course. A candidate has also to choose Hindi or Hindi and Bengali/Urdu/Eng in Part – I and Part II