Students must observe the following Eligibility for Admission:
A student who has passed the Intermediate Examination of Board University or from any equivalent recognized Institution is eligible for admission to the B.A (Gen/Hons) Part I course.
- For offering Hons in a subject the student must have obtained at least 45 % marks in the subject concerned at Intermediate Level.
- A Student of Science/Commerce who desires to change his Faculty and wants to study B.A part I Hons course can do so if he/she only obtained not less than 45 % marks in the aggregate. Provided that a candidate shall not choose.
- Unless he/she has passed I.SC Exam in Mathematics and secured 45 % marks.
- English unless he/she has passed I.SC/ I.Com Exam in English and has Secured 45 % marks.
- Subject for B.A (Gen) Examination and the structure of the course.
- A candidate will have of offer three optional subjects consisting of five papers.
- Language as composition comprising two papers
- One paper of Environmental Studies.
This Fifteen papers have to be studied in the Hons three year degree course (B.A) The Twelve papers are in Gen. Which is divided into three parts. A Hons. Candidate has to study five papers & a Gen. Candidate has to study four papers. Ever year after which there will be a university examination. Each paper contains 100 marks including 25 marks for practical where required.